Take time for family...

Have you ever noticed how life doesn't wait on you? My family made a mad dash to ATL this weekend for a sad day. We buried my uncle very unexpectedly. Have you ever noticed how funerals are devastating time that bring so many blessings? No, I do not enjoy them, but I do enjoy visiting with family members I don't get to see often. I grew up with my cousins, they were always older, but we had so much fun. We grew up in the country, these were my "city cousins". She introduced me to Prince and R.E.M. I was coooooool. ATL got cool stuff like years before Mississippi did. So, it was a sad weekend with some happy times. It was fun to watch my little man enjoy his "city cousins". Who couldn't enjoy this face?

Photobucket


It isn't always easy to travel with children, but take time this holiday season to enjoy your family. We only get one, no matter how crazy that one may be, they are still our family. Laugh and enjoy it. We aren't promised tomorrow...but we are promised eternity with a loving Father above!