Whirlwind and Relaxation

Photobucket


Well, this is my busy season. I am enjoying every minute of all of my wonderful clients. I feel so blessed to be doing what I really love and feel passionate about. So, the above pic represents the month of November for me. A total whirlwind. I am tired, but I love it! I've been feeling a little like good old Brutus below. I think my bags have been that big too.....
Photobucket

Hubs insisted we take a break. I reluctantly agreed and moved some things around and we made it happen. And oh, I am soooo glad we did. So, I am now relaxing here until Saturday and enjoying the most beautiful fall foliage you have every seen. (Chanticleer Inn)



So, I have limited internet this week. I will return messages, just slower than normal! I'll come back refreshed and full of creativity to finish out the month!