Graduates!

Well, I graduated my first class last night. I have been teaching a photography class for about the last 5 weeks and their final exam was last night. I have to admit, I was scared to death to take this on and teach others. But, as many of you know, when you teach....you are the one who learns the most. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did. It really gave me a chance to put all of my knowledge of photography to the test. It wasn't perfect by any means and some nights I know they left confused, as I did, but we made it through it! I have to admit, I am way way prouder of the photos that they ended up taking than I have ever been of my own. I am so happy that I was able to share a little bit of what I know in order to help them photograph their children and families! So, they all took their final exam last night and ACED IT! A+++++ everybody. They not only aced their exam, they gave me an incredible gift...a chance to be on the other side of the camera! I will forever be endebted to these girls! Way to go Amy, Carroll Lane, Leah, and Emily Anne! You are awesome photographers!!!
And yes, I will be offering another class, probably this fall...I am still getting my thoughts together on that!