Honor KMP with a post and enter to win!


Well, along with the New Year comes a new contest. Post using my logo (right click, save as to a place you can get back to) and do a post on your blog about Katie McCrary Photography. Then hit "add a pic" in your blog posting window. Add it then hit the button that looks like a green world and paste my web address) Add the logo above and give my web address: http://katiemccraryphotography.blogspot.com/ . I will travel a decent distance.So, Birmingham, Tupelo, Jackson, Delta, go ahead, give me a shout out and you could win! We may even set u p an open shoot in your town. Leave me a comment telling me you posted and I'll enter you. Double your chance by posting this on facebook and linking to my site. If you do both, you will receive 3 entries. The Prize: One free session, free sitting fee, and a package of 3 8x10's, 3 5x7's, and 5 4x6 prints. The contest will end January 5, 2010. Wow, did I just type 2010? So forward this to all your friends. I will use a random number generator to pick a winner. Good Luck!